With so many options for telemedicine available, how do you choose the right one?
Here are four reasons Medici may be the right choice for you.
1. Get Set Up Quickly
With Medici, you can start seeing your patients virtually in less than a day. Once you download the app, create an account, and provide information about your medical practice, the Medici team will verify your credentials within the same day.
2. More Than Just a Video Call
Unlike FaceTime, Skype, Zoom, Medici allows you to do so much more to take care of your patients. Here are just a few ways Medici is more than just a video call:
- No more language barriers. Use Medici’s translate function to understand over 25 languages when texting your patients.
- Group chat with your patients and other support staff in your office. This is ideal for having medical support staff answer minor medical questions or address other needs your patients may have.
- Keep your number private. Use Medici for audio and video calls without having to give out your personal number.
- Be confident your conversations are secure. Other video platforms have security vulnerabilities, but Medici complies with HITECH and HIPAA. All your communications are secure and encrypted when you use Medici.
- Electronically prescribe medications. Send electronic prescriptions directly through Medici’s app without having to log on to another system.
- Virtually refer your patients to other physicians and specialists using Medici.
- No more delayed payments. Bill your patients immediately after you finish your visits.
3. Strengthen Your Patient Relationships
Unlike other telemedicine platforms, Medici strengthens your relationship with your patients. When patients use other platforms for urgent and acute conditions, they are assigned to the next doctor available. This fragments their care, and you may not learn about these visits unless your patients tell you.
With Medici, you manage your patients on your terms. And your patients will know when they need help, you are there for them.
4. Medici Costs Less and Adds More Than a Typical Answering Service
Unlike other telehealth services, Medici isn't just trying to make money. Medici is working to build a new world of healthcare that improves the quality of life for our doctors and for our patients - building something that truly changes the world.
For a price less than most answering services, you can quickly add telemedicine to your practice. And instead of just adding cost to your practice, Medici brings in revenue for your practice. All while providing quality and convenient care to your patients.
Get Started with Medici Today
About the Author
Stephanie Kreml, MD is a former urgent care doctor and advises digital health and life science companies. Dr. Kreml also served as Chief Medical Officer for Accordion Health where she worked alongside data scientists to develop machine learning-based tools to enable healthcare organizations more effectively manage their patient populations.
She is an Advisory Panel Member for Dell Medical School’s Texas Health Catalyst program, enabling researchers to translate technologies into commercial healthcare applications. Prior to medical school, she held engineering positions with Motorola and Texas Instruments. Dr. Kreml received her Doctor of Medicine from Baylor College of Medicine and her Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering from The University of Texas at Austin.
Medici is working to change how healthcare is delivered by recreating the doctor-patient relationship. With the secure messaging app, physicians and patients have the ability to connect via text, call, or video, from anywhere and on their schedule. This enables patients to chat with their doctor, vet, or therapist at any time, and clinicians to extend care and get paid without extra overhead or burdensome schedules. With over 20,000 doctors across the platform, Medici is leading the way in the future of healthcare. For more information, visit http://www.medici.md.